Colourpop Lippie Stix


For a while now, I have totally envied every American beauty blogger/YouTuber whenever they mention Colourpop - why don't they ship to the UK? There is a booming market here for a new affordable, cruelty free brand and I am down for them. But, do you want to know the best part? You can still buy their stuff online and get it sent to the UK. Sneaky, sneaky.




After watching the uh-mazing KathleenLights on YouTube, I grew to become in love with the brand Colourpop. I lusted over her exclusive palettes and their range of eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks, the lot. They have such a beautiful range of everything - in so many colour options that you find it difficult to choose between one or the other.

I found this amazing service Shipito which specialises in delivering things from the USA to pretty much any country in the world by giving you US addresses where their warehouse is situated. It's such a fantastic service and I have used it twice now and I always find my packages to be delivered within 2 weeks of ordering them, which is great. The shipping is also incredibly cheap and the customs declaration easy to fill out - no more nasty charges when the postman gets to your door!


I ordered four of Colourpop's Lippie Stix just to try them out and see if they are worth their $5 price tag - and they are, tenfold. With a nifty little product like this, you would expect it to have a much dearer price tag but nope, which is a bonus and makes me want to buy more from them. These retractable little products are long-lasting, non-drying and something easy to carry around without needing to retouch every 4 seconds. 

The shades I got are LumièreFridaOh Snap and Bound.

These colours are so me right now - I love a pink-toned nude colour as it pulls together nearly every eye look that I do - which are (if you know me by now) all dark toned. I live for these little guys, and they have fast become a staple in my beauty bag and I cannot wait to buy some more. The price tag of $5 is a steal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triangl Australia: Bikini Collection

MAC x Maleficent

What Travelling To Japan Has Taught Me