La Moda Blogger Brunch


A lot of you may know if you follow my Instagram or Twitter that I was kindly invited by the amazing girls over at La Moda to attend a Blogger’s Bruch in Manchester on April 16th – well, I went and it was incredible.



I got the bus early hours from Glasgow down to Manchester and although I pretty much had little to no sleep (1 hour to be precise), I had such a fun-packed and lively day meeting some of the best bloggers around. I took a bunch of snaps, but not too many so I thought I would post them all here!




















So I had the absolute best time hanging with the La Moda girls and some other blogger babes. It was such a fun-filled day with lots of cake, goodies, hair braiding, badge-making, bracelet-making, makeup artistry, glitter and metallic tattoos and friendships being made! I made some really great friends, especially my favourite gal Leekim

I’ve decided that since the La Moda goodie bags were way too beautiful, I’m going to do a post on everything I got inside my goodie bag, because why not?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triangl Australia: Bikini Collection

MAC x Maleficent

What Travelling To Japan Has Taught Me