JORD: The Staple Wooden Watch
Watches. Something I never really thought I would use, until I got into the world of social media and the importance of timekeeping. I am now a watch fan; with a plentiful collection of watches enough to wear a different one every day for two weeks, but this is the game changer - a beautiful wooden watch has made its way to my arms and I have fallen in love.
When I received this beauty in the post from JORD, I could not stop staring at and admiring the beautiful product and the packaging. Packaged in a stunning beech wood box and held onto a tweed cushion, I could not help but feel JORD got it just right in selling their watches perfectly and marketing the design and packaging so well.
I like to pair my watch with beautiful yet minimal accessories, such as my custom Pandora bracelet. The watch is my main focal point so I don't want to accessorize too brightly as I don't want any beauty from this gorgeous timepiece taken away from my wrist.
Due to the watch being different to leather straps, measure your wrist carefully and have it properly sized. One thing I really appreciate about JORD is that they send you more clasps to lengthen the watch a bit more if it is too tight. It makes it more personal and adds a very caring touch towards the consumer and I definitely appreciate that from the brand.
A wooden watch is definitely a staple for watch lovers, you will not look back.


Comments
Post a Comment