La Moda Blogger Brunch Gift Bag


If you saw my previous post on the amazing Blogger Brunch I attended with La Moda, I mentioned briefly how beautiful the goodie bag was and that it deserve its own post due to how incredible the contents were. I got round to taking some photos of everything inside it as it’s such a perfectly put together gift bag for everyone who attended the wonderful day in Manchester!










We all got amazing personalised mugs (which is perfect because I have a thing for collecting mugs!), more sweets to last a lifetime courtesy of Bill’s, a gorgeous clutch bag – which I discovered fits my MacBook in perfectly. We all got to make our own personalised and decorated photos frames at the event to hold our Polaroid photos in; I got three photos and they are all adorable! I mean, you can ever go wrong with green tea, chocolate in abundance and bags of candy for days. We also got an amazing pair of sunglasses which I can add to my ever-growing collection. How adorable are my handmade bracelets?

I can’t forget the invites each person received in the post… I mean, just look at this: 



Best invite I have ever received for anything in my life! The CD was packed with classic songs you just want to dance to in your underwear alone in your bedroom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triangl Australia: Bikini Collection

MAC x Maleficent

What Travelling To Japan Has Taught Me