My Second Visit to The Harry Potter Studio Tour
There’s no denying my love for Harry Potter. Pretty much everyone I know and have ever known would agree and say I’m one of the biggest fans they could ever know. With a tattoo etched on my skin at 14, owned rarities and memorabilia, I am still hugely in love to this day. On my second visit to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London, and with my new camera in hand, I managed to photograph some of my favourite things in all their beauty and how they should look. I mean, the second visit could never top the one on my 18th birthday when I was treated like royalty and had the opportunity to open the Great Hall doors, but it was still ever magical. You learn so many more secrets and small things you overlooked if you go twice. It was a memorable experience yet again.
I absolutely miss it here and would go back in a heartbeat. It really is one of those places you could visit a hundred and one times and never, ever feel boredom walking about aimlessly finding new things and information each time. I am truly ecstatic with the idea of visiting it again some day in the near future preferably.







































Comments
Post a Comment