Triangl Australia: Bikini Collection


This isn’t the first time I’ve written a praising blog post on the ever exquisite bikini and lingerie brand that is Triangl Australia – I have developed a blossoming blogger/brand relationship with the workers over at Triangl and they are such a lovely group of people who always keep me in the know when new styles, colours, the lot are being released. This post in particular will focus on my lovely little collection of colourful bikinis.



POPPY – PEACH SODA




Triangl’s Poppy range was their first to feature more than one colour on the bikini itself and as soon as I saw previews of the entire range, I was completely awestricken. My size for the top is a Large and bottom size is Small. For $89, the bikini itself is more than worth it. The Poppy – Peach Soda bikini can be bought here*

BAMBI – BUBBLE MINT




Triangl’s Bambi range of bikinis is my absolute favourite, and the Bubble Mint one which I have is my most adored set of pastel colours, they just work so well. The pop of colours remind me of ice-cream on the beach on a warm Summer’s day and I can’t wait to have this practically glued to my body when I go on holiday next Summer. At $79, you can’t beat such a fantastic price for such a stunning piece to make any girl feel better. The Bambi – Bubble Mint bikini can be bought here*

MILLY – LAS VEGAS LIGHTS



The Milly – Las Vegas Lights is quite possibly my most vibrant of my Triangl bikini collection, it reminds me of the bright yellow colour from a highlighter pen you used in school, but nevertheless, it’s stunning. I can imagine being on the beach wearing this and beaming brighter than the sun on a hot day – double the heat. At $89 it’s definitely worth it, especially if you want to stand out from the crowd. The Milly – Las Vegas Lights bikini can be bought here*

LILY – AQUA PUNCH



The Lily – Aqua Punch bikini is my first ever bandeau bikini and I have to say I absolutely love it. It gives your boobs the most amazing uplift (sort of like an easy breast augmentation) and your cleavage looks jiggly and wonderful. I chose the blue shaded ones as I usually go for pinks, so I needed this gorgeous blue one in my collection. At $89, I definitely see worth in it. The Lily – Aqua Punch bikini can be bought here*

I definitely have acquired a nice little collection thus far, however, I am nowhere near finished it. My collection of Triangl products currently stands at five. Can’t go wrong with an incredible collection of diversely assorted bikinis for lounging in the sun. Right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAC x Maleficent

What Travelling To Japan Has Taught Me