Shibuya Adventures


I finally got around to editing a lot of my photos from Japan! I get seriously lazy when it comes to mass editing photos; I can either love it, or hate it there is no in-between. Since I managed to get quite a lot done though, I can finally start showing you all some of my favourite photos from certain areas in Tokyo that I visited. This post is solely dedicated to the place I spent the most time in – Shibuya!






I was so glad I managed to get a great seat in the Starbucks which overlooks the infamous and most populous scramble crossing in the world – Shibuya Crossing. It was incredible watching the mass amount of people walk across it. Truly an incredible sight and a must-see for anyone visiting Tokyo.






I was so glad I managed to get a great seat in the Starbucks which overlooks the infamous and most populous scramble crossing in the world – Shibuya Crossing. It was incredible watching the mass amount of people walk across it. Truly an incredible sight and a must-see for anyone visiting Tokyo.




The famous Shibuya 109, which is a multi-storey building filled with hundreds upon hundreds of shops for all different ages – mainly for girls. There is a Shibuya 109 Men’s, however it is significantly smaller. If you ever visit here, prepare for Lolita , gothic Lolita and cyberpunk galore.


So there I was, minding my own business and sipping my latte whilst admiring the incredible views of the masses of people below on Skype, and out of the corner of my eye I saw these zooming past. Now, I had seen these on websites before and I never thought for one second I would ever see real life Mario Cart at Shibuya Crossing. The Japanese are bizarre, but in the most wonderful way.




I have a few more posts lined up which focus on specific parts of Tokyo that I visited. I hope you enjoyed looking through some of my favourite photos from Shibuya, I am excited to post more.

I had an idea of doing a travel guide for Tokyo, let me know if you would be interested in that! As I’m not specifically a travel blog, I would love to appeal to my readers and what you would love to see, so any ideas would be much appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triangl Australia: Bikini Collection

MAC x Maleficent

What Travelling To Japan Has Taught Me