Falling In Love With Meiji Shrine
Back to another one of my many posts on my trip to Tokyo! One of the places I visited on a really warm day was Meiji Jingu (Meiji Shrine). This was one of my many must-go places whilst visiting Tokyo as I stumble across so many stunning photos of the shrine and the walk to the shrine and it looked like my sort of paradise. I fell in love with Meiji Shrine; the walk to the shrine itself was one of the most beautifully calming walks I have ever been on especially with the warmth emitted from the sun that day. I could walk about with a thin jumper and jeans on and it felt like heaven to me. Here is a collection of some of my favourite photos of Meiji Shrine.
Prayers which are left by visitors. I love this concept as it had things in which people truly wished and prayed for, and although I am in no way religious, the fact people put their biggest hope on these boards was such a calming and truly heartwarming thing to experience.
Meiji Shrine is located in a rather large forest; this is why it most appealed to me because I adore walking around dark forest areas that has its own unique beauty. The walk itself was such a breathtaking experience for me and it relaxed me incredibly. It inspired me to do many things; it inspired me with creativity in the sense of designing, drawing and writing and that was a kick that I needed.
My love for Japan is ever-fuelled by reliving the memories I created and sharing them with my readers, family and friends. I hope my posts on Japan inspire anyone in the slightest way because Japan is where fell in love. Meiji Shrine made me fall in love, and it’s impossible to turn back on that.













Comments
Post a Comment