Public Desire Launch Party
Last Thursday, I attended the official launch party that Public Desire held for the grand opening of their brand new website and I had the best time possible. I was lucky enough to win a competition they held on their Instagram by describing the brand in three words, to which my entry was “bad, bitchin’ and boot-ilicious” I couldn’t believe I had won. My prize included a stay in the Hilton Hotel in Manchester with expenses paid for me, as well as an invite to their exclusive event to meet all the girls behind Public Desire and many blogger babes!
I didn’t take many photos because there was a photographer there, so there wasn’t much need. I’m excited to see the photos he took of us all though, I’m sure they turned out amazing.
The event itself was just incredible; there was a mind-blowing magician there to entertain us all at the start and I’m still trying to get my head around some of the tricks he showed us; they weren’t your average ‘pick a card, I’ll find it in the deck’ tricks either, they were quite literally mind-blowing. We had cocktails, bites to eat and a fantastic photographer to document the night for us all.
We had a sneak peek of the new A/W collection which will be launching super soon, and all the shoes within the collection are just… stunning. If I had to pick one pair of shoes to wear for the rest of my life, it would be a pair from the A/W collection because they are what you would literally see as “bad, bitchin’ and boot-ilicious”…
After being in the first area of the venue which was at this gorgeous place called Artisan, we moved to a more intimate area to which there was a photobooth, incredible psychic and amazingly talented lady who gave us henna tattoos. We were shown a small video clip of how well Public Desire had grown over the past 5 months and it was just awesome to see how well-loved such a great brand is, and to be a part of it is such a privilege. We were then given Pornstar Martinis and enjoyed the night.
As the night ended, we were all presented with a platter of jelly beans in bottles, to which we were allowed to choose which one we wanted and each one had a number on the bottom – with that, there were corresponding bags with a little prize gift inside it; mine was a gift card for Selfridges. At first, I thought it was for £25 and I was super happy, but the next day on the bus home I looked again and it was actually at a value for £250 so I am a seriously happy lady and I’m even more excited to go to London now. We were all also given personalised bags with goodies inside, which was just amazing. The Public Desire team really outdid anything I ever imagined, it was the best night I’ve had in a long time.
I didn’t take many photos because there was a photographer there, so there wasn’t much need. I’m excited to see the photos he took of us all though, I’m sure they turned out amazing.





Comments
Post a Comment