MAC x Maleficent
Can I have an “Amen” for the fact MAC x MALEFICENT is finally available online? As soon as the email came through I was studying for my exam that started an hour later but my studying was put on hold so I can grab a few of the beauties in the collection. I can’t wait to buy more…
Now, I’m not a girl who wears lipgloss. In fact, an example to back this up being that on Saturday night I had this lipgloss on and I was in town for a night out to a really fancy club. We were happily walking up the street and the cutest baby pug walked up to us and we got to pet him; now the overly embarrassing part that I’m still not over is as I was talking to and smiling at the owners I had bright red lipgloss all over my teeth and I didn’t realise until after. THAT is why I don’t wear lipgloss but this is too beautiful to resist and I will wear it all day every day, on my teeth and all because boy is it worth it. The shade of this is ‘Anthurium’ and I just know that when I manage to use all of this up, I will be weeping and begging MAC to make me another one. The lipgloss is so pigmented you don’t need any lipstick underneath it, it’s just stunning and so glossy.





Comments
Post a Comment